Hawaii Rose Gold Stack Ring, Hand Engraved Design (4mm Width)
R122520oRegular price $580.00
Hawaii Rose Gold Stack Ring with combination of rose gold, yellow gold and white gold. Hand crafted with traditional Hawaiian plumeria and maile lei design.
The Maile Lei is a symbol of respect, peace, friendship and love. In Old Hawaii, this lei was the lei of royalty. Kahunas, Hawaiian priests, used maile leis to bind the bride and groom's hands together as a symbol of their unity.
Ring Width: 4mm ( Top rings: 2mm yellow gold+2mm rose gold; Bottom ring: 4mm white gold)
- Made to Order. Handmade in Hawaii.
- Hand engraved design.
- Gold Karat: 14 Karat
- Available Gold Color: Rose Gold / Yellow Gold / White Gold
- Ready to Ship in 5 Business Days from HAWAII.
- Free inside message engraving. To make the piece more personal, you can add a special message on the inside of the ring. Inside inscription on traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry is free when placed at the time of order. Inscription may be limited to space available on the ring. *** See our Shipping & Return policy for customized items.
- Free Gift Box included with each order.
- Free shipping within United States.
- One tree planted to support our future generation with your purchase.