Tungsten Carbide Brushed Finish Ring with Hawaiian Koa Wood Inlay (8mm Width)
Hawaiian Koa Wood tungsten rings has unique deep rich colors and varied grain pattern, the Koa is native to the Big Island of Hawai'i. It’s endemic to the islands and has been used throughout the state’s history for items like canoes and Hawaiian musical instruments. The meaning of 'Koa' is strong, brave, fearless in Hawaiian, which are foundational qualities of a relationship. Koa wood tungsten ring would be a perfect gift for your loved one.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Ready to Ship in 5 Business Days from HAWAII.
- Free inside message engraving. To make the piece more personal, you can add a special message on the inside of the ring. Inside inscription on traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry is free when placed at the time of order. Inscription may be limited to space available on the ring. *** See our Shipping & Return policy for customized items.
- Free Gift Box included with each order.
- Free shipping within United States.
- One tree planted to support our future generation with your purchase.