Black Meteorite Ring With Koa Wood Inlay (6mm Width, Comfort Fit)
Black meteorite ring with koa wood inlay.
This ring is made of tungsten carbide with two cool strips of meteorite and koa wood inlay. Koa is native to the Big Island of Hawai'i. The meaning of 'Koa' is strong, brave, fearless in Hawaiian, which are foundational qualities of a relationship. Koa wood tungsten ring would be a perfect gift for your loved one.
Ring width: 6MM
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Ready to Ship in 5 Business Days from HAWAII.
- Free inside message engraving. To make the piece more personal, you can add a special message on the inside of the ring. Inside inscription on traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry is free when placed at the time of order. Inscription may be limited to space available on the ring. *** See our Shipping & Return policy for customized items.
- Free Gift Box included with each order.
- Free shipping within United States.
- One tree planted to support our future generation with your purchase.