Two Tone Gold Hawaiian Ring, Engraved With Traditional Hawaiian Desugn, (6mm Width)
Two Tone Gold Hawaiian Ring
Hawaiian wedding ring. hand engraved with Hawaiian Maile Leaf and Plumeria flowers design. In Hawaiian culture, plumeria symbolizes positivity and is used in leis or to celebrate special occasions, such as wedding ceremony. Maile is one of the most popular lei material used in ancient Hawaii. It was most commonly worn for the worship of the Hawaii hula god, its leaves are believed to protect the wearer, bestow good luck, and even possess healing powers.
* Made of 14K gold (Yellow Gold and Rose Pink Gold).
Inner ring width is 6mm, Outer ring width is 4mm.
Lovin' Hawaii Jewelry Features
- Made to Order. Handmade in Hawaii.
- Hand engraved design.
- Gold Karat: 14 Karat
- Available Gold Color: Rose Gold / Yellow Gold / White Gold
- Ready to Ship in 5 Business Days from HAWAII.
- Free inside message engraving. To make the piece more personal, you can add a special message on the inside of the ring. Inside inscription on traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry is free when placed at the time of order. Inscription may be limited to space available on the ring. *** See our Shipping & Return policy for customized items.
- Free Gift Box included with each order.
- Free shipping within United States.
- One tree planted to support our future generation with your purchase.