Hammered Wedding Ring With Green and Blue Opals Inlay (4mm Width)
Hammered style wedding ring with green and blue opal inlay. Inner ring has plated with 14K gold. This ring is made of tungsten carbide with authentic opal inlay. Tungsten carbide rings are made with the hardest metal on earth, both materials are extremely strong and incredibly elegant. Our tungsten carbide rings are built to last life time.
Ring measure: 4MM width; 2MM thickness
- Material: Tungsten Carbide / Green & Blue Opal
- Ready to Ship in 5 Business Days from HAWAII.
- Free inside message engraving. To make the piece more personal, you can add a special message on the inside of the ring. Inside inscription on traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry is free when placed at the time of order. Inscription may be limited to space available on the ring. *** See our Shipping & Return policy for customized items.
- Free Gift Box included with each order.
- Free shipping within United States.
- One tree planted to support our future generation with your purchase.
|Ring Size||Bracelet Size|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to order inscription for my ring or bangle?
A: Once you reach "ADD TO CART", you can insert inscription instruction in "ORDER NOTE". Inscription service is free of charge.
Q. Do you ship world wide?
A: Yes, we sure do! Customer is responsible for international shipping and customs fee or duty fees(if any).
Q. How long will it take to receive my order?
A: Orders are processed and shipped 2-5 business days from the time of receiving your orders. Total delivery time(for the package to arrive at your door) would be process time(2-5 business days) + shipping time.
Q. How to track my order and shipment status?
A: Please visit our Order Tracking page for delivery status update.
Q. I ordered a wrong size ring, and would like to return it for resize. What should I do?
A: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the request. Please provide your order number in email, so we can lookup your order and reply to you promptly. Once we confirm your request, you can ship back the ring to us >> We will resize the ring then ship back the ring to you.
Ring resize service is free of charge, customer only pay for shipping cost. Please see our Exchange & Return Policy for more detail.