Tungsten Ring With Koa Wood Inlaid (8mm Width)
Hawaiian wood rings has unique deep rich colors and varied grain pattern, the Koa wood is native to the Big Island of Hawai'i. It’s endemic to the islands and has been used throughout the state’s history for items like canoes and Hawaiian musical instruments. The meaning of 'Koa' is strong, brave, fearless in Hawaiian, which are foundational qualities of a relationship. Koa wood tungsten ring would be a perfect gift for your loved one.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide ; Koa wood
- Ready to Ship in 5 Business Days from HAWAII.
- Free Gift Box included with each order.
- Free shipping within United States.
- One tree planted to support our future generation with your purchase.