Sterling Silver Mens Hawaiian Ring, Hand Engraved with Hawaiian Heritage Design, (6mm, Flat Style)
Unique Mens Hawaiian Ring
Unique mens Hawaiian Ring, hand engraved with Hawaiian scroll and Maile leaf design. Maile is one of the most popular lei material used in ancient Hawaii. It was most commonly worn for the worship of the Hawaii hula god, its leaves are believed to protect the wearer, bestow good luck, and even possess healing powers.
* Handmade with sterling silver. Ring width is 6mm, Thickness is 2mm.
Lovin' Hawaii Jewelry Features
- Made to Order. Handmade in Hawaii.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Ready to Ship in 5 Business Days from HAWAII.
- Free inside message engraving. To make the piece more personal, you can add a special message on the inside of the ring. Inside inscription on traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry is free when placed at the time of order. Inscription may be limited to space available on the ring. *** See our Shipping & Return policy for customized items.
- Free Gift Box included with each order.
- Free shipping within United States.
- One tree planted to support our future generation with your purchase.